The Uztzu's Short-To-Long Sweater is designed to face small temperature leaps with purely unique fit and style.
When you just move from indoor to outdoor, or while having a nice dinner outside and the wind starts blowing, or from a without to air conditioning context like when you both hit your flights or go shopping, are just some examples where the S-T-L Sweater makes your life easier.
As you can see on the photos, the long sleeves lenght is designed to hide behind the bottom edge when freely dropped inside.
If you want to change fit and style, just knot the long sleeves and the S-T-L sweater appereance will morph to a different shape.
We photographed some knotting combos here.
How to make them? Just read the following:
- Drop the two long sleeves inside and knot them beside
- Drop the two long sleeves outside and knot them beside
- Drop the back sleeve inside | Drop the front sleeve outside, pass it under the bottom edge, pull it till throughout the neck and leave it hanging
- Drop the back sleeve inside | Drop the front sleeve outside and leave it hanging
- Drop both front and back sleeve inside, pass them trough the neck and knot them beside
- Drop both front and back sleeve inside, pass them under the bottom edges and knot them over the shoulder
- Drop both front and back sleeve outside and knot them over the shoulder
- Drop both front and back sleeve inside and pull them trough each short sleeve, leave them hanging
- Drop both front and back sleeve inside and pull them trough each short sleeve, knot them on the back and flap the short sleeves over the shoulders
Here just few examples but we counted dozens of them, again just play with it!
The fabric's composition is a mid-heavy super soft and elastic Viscose designed to get you warmer by going from short to long sleeve, and viceversa. Made in Italy.
Enjoy it dear.